I am passionate about orthodontics and it shows! It is my goal to provide my patients with excellent care while creating meaningful relationships that last for generations. Custom treatment approaches using traditional braces or removable aligners (Invsailgn) designed specifically for each patient allows my office to create beautiful, natural smiles!
- Bachelor of Science, Economics University of South Carolina Honors College
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine Medical University of South Carolina Charleston
- Residency in Orthodontics Medical College of Georgia
I have received excellent training in both conventional and state-of-the-art treatment approaches to give patients the best smiles possible. I keep up with further advancements in orthodontics by continuing my education through courses and seminars.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- South Carolina Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
Outside the Office
I am married to my wonderful wife, Mary Catherine, and we have two children. In our spare time, we love to travel and spend time with our family and friends.